Expect Different

Montana RV & Motor Vehicle Registration

Montana Vehicle Registration Made Easy

Yes, it’s true — registering an RV (recreational vehicle), motor home, luxury vehicle, other motor vehicle, or airplane in Montana can save you thousands of dollars in sales tax and registration fees. The question is: How can you make that happen from your home in Florida or Arizona without having to travel here or even purchase the vehicle in this state? The answer is Bjornson Jones Mungas.

“America is another name for opportunity.” — Ralph Waldo Emerson

For much more detailed information on registering an RV (recreational vehicle), luxury automobile, boat, or personal aircraft in Montana — please visit our firm’s website RV Tax Free or contact our Missoula offices directly at (406) 721-8896, by email at bjorlaw@bjornsonlaw.com, or using our online form.

How Does It Work?

You don’t need a Montana driver’s license. You don’t need to purchase the vehicle here. You don’t even need a vehicle inspection. All you need is the Montana LLC and a registered agent in the state (which would be Bjornson Jones Mungas). A registered agent is required because we act as a physical address for your company here in Montana which enables the company to complete Montana titling and registration. Best of all, the entire process can usually be completed in approximately 48 hours from receipt of all necessary paperwork and for a total cost of around $1,000.

Bjornson attorneys are familiar with the laws of Montana, and take care of the legal aspects relating to the formation of your company. The information contained in this site is for informational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. It is the client’s responsibility to determine and abide by the laws of their state of residence.

For More Information

Fill out our online form